Search This Blog

Loading...

Buddhism in the News

Loading...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A Beginning of Sorts

This is a place where I am going to discuss Buddhism and it's influence in my life. I have another blog that is mostly devoted to political issues and my daily rants and you can find that here.

Anyway, this blog will discuss things from a Zen, Taoist, Thich Nhat Hanh perspective but I have studied most Buddhist schools and will most likely discuss other schools of thought from time to time. I am by no means an expert on Buddhism rather I am simply a student who is following the path like anyone else.

I welcome your comments and thoughts.

-James

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Amadeus said...

Great to see your new blog. I know since I have migrated away from my political blog and have focused on my practice with Dharma::vision, I feel much better. Although I miss my political blog, it is good for me to focus on something else.

Over the next couple days I will get this one listed on my personal blog list.

Meredith said...

James,
With delight I notice this new blog of yours. It will be an awesome journey of discovery to write more frequently about your path and what you are finding. I will be a frequent visitor to your dialogue.
Namaste
Meredith

Ruthie said...

Oooh - nice.

I found this blog via Meredith's and I'm looking forward to it already.

I've read a bit of Thich Nhat Hanh - he's a wonderful author and I look forward to hearing what you say.

Ruthie

Medicine said...

I am by no means an expert on Buddhism rather I am simply a student who is following the path like anyone else. It will be an awesome journey of discovery to write more frequently about your path and what you are finding.

ShareThis Option