Search This Blog

Loading...

Buddhism in the News

Loading...

Sunday, March 05, 2006

And the Award Goes To...

I am honored (and humbled as you can tell in the picture. Wink, wink. Hehe) to win my first Blogisattva Award in the category of, "Best Kind and Compassionate Blog." Thanks Tom for allowing us sometimes too serious Buddhist Bloggers to have some, relaxing good fun.

I'd like to thank the academy. Boy, oh boy is this aluminum statuette heavy. Oh wait, wrong awards. Instead, I'd like to thank the Buddha without whom none of this would be possible. What a wonderful path he has given us all. Thank-you as well to all my dear friends in the blogosphere. HERE's TO 2006!!! :)

May I continue to be reborn until all realize liberation from suffering.

-Peace to all beings-

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

Sujatin said...

Well done, you! Well deserved

Johnny Newt said...

congarts James you've inspired us all to reach for the moon. Sure we will never catch it , but splashing in puddles is fun anyway !!

theycallmemac said...

Congratulations, James! What a wonderfully, shiny award. Hard work does pay off afterall and you certainly deserved this award.

"James" said...

Thank-you all for the very kind words. I promise to cont. being kind and compassionate on this blog during this upcoming year. :)

isaiah said...

"May I continue to be reborn until all realize liberation from suffering."

Free from birth- now,
all we need do is walk through the opened door, out into the light of our true face staring back at us.

Congratulations- and thank you. Your enlightenment is my enlightenment, is our enlightenment.

"James" said...

Isaiah:

Thank-you. I bask in the truth of our interconnectivity with the Infinite Love and peace of the Universal Enlightenment that is our true reality and state of being.

Buddhist_philosopher said...

James, big congratulations! And I LOVE the picture :) hehe... keep up the great blogging.

"James" said...

Buddhist_Philosopher:

Thanx!

Yeah, that's my aluminum Buddha award!! Ha! Gotta have a little fun with it all now and then. ;)

hitchhiker72 said...

I just discovered your blog. I really like it! I like that it approaches Buddhist practice from a personal rather than theoretical point of view. I'm going to put it on my links list if you don't mind...

Gareth said...

Congratualtions :) and thank you again for an excellent blog!

"James" said...

Hitchhiker:

Thanks for the compliments. I write this blog in hopes that it will inspire others on their path.

Feel free to link it. :)

Gareth:

Thanks my dear friend.

ShareThis Option