Search This Blog

Loading...

Buddhism in the News

Loading...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Good Vibrations

Everything in the universe is made of energy. What differentiates one form of energy from another is the speed at which it vibrates. For example, light vibrates at a very high frequency, and something like a rock vibrates at a lower frequency but a frequency nonetheless. Human beings also vibrate at different frequencies. Our thoughts and feelings can determine the frequency at which we vibrate, and our vibration goes out into the world and attracts to us energy moving at a similar frequency. This is one of the ways that we create our own reality, which is why we can cause a positive shift in our lives by raising our vibration.

We all know someone we think of as vibrant. Vibrant literally means "vibrating very rapidly." The people who strike us as vibrant are vibrating at a high frequency, and they can inspire us as we work to raise our vibration.

-Daily Om

James's comment: I thought this was really cool and spot on.

-Peace to all beings-

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

tatiana said...

Totally spot on. I love to surround myself with a vibrant person... it boosts my own desire to do better. . . and be more positive.... I need someone like that around me right now!!

"James" said...

Tati:

I'm sending you all my positive vibrations right now. :)

dragonflyfilly said...

ABSOLUTELY .. this is the essence of what Patricia teaches in her "Practical Ascension By Fire" Kundalini workshops...that we all vibrate at different frequencies, and the purer and more highly evolved we are the stronger the frequency...it is kind of complicated, and i only have a rudimentary understanding of how this works...but i love it when other people are on the same "wave lenght" as i am, as i think you are...

whooo hoooo whoooo, good vibrations as the beach boys once sang!

pj

dragonflyfilly said...

p.s. actually i think there is a group of people (commune?) in Sedona who do this kind of work too.

"James" said...

PJ:

Yeah I think we are on a similar vibration as well. I try to send my vibes out to any and all (including myself) so that we can all come together even more as a people.

dragonflyfilly said...

thanks, i think it is working.

~~nameste~~

ShareThis Option