Search This Blog

Loading...

Buddhism in the News

Loading...

Friday, September 22, 2006

Introducing: Deer Park DharmaCast

The Deer Park Monastery in California, USA has created a blog where we can find podcasts of guided meditations, chanting and dharma talks. It is a great resource and blessing that I would like to share with you all. I just enjoyed the 4 September 2006 podcast titled, "Saturday Evening Guided Meditation and Chanting." It is a beautiful offering and makes for a very peaceful and uplifting meditation.

Enjoy!

~Peace to all beings~

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

alison koh said...

wow! simply beautiful. thank you for sharing this james.

The Geminean Power said...

Thanks, mate!

http://www.blogger.com/profile/27361405

Angela Ferreira said...

Another interesting site about Buddhist... your blog is a true inspiration and keeps me connected, well happiness and joy!

James said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"James" said...

Alison:

You're very welcome. I really enjoy sharing things that help me in my practice.

Geminean:

You're quite welcome. :) Thanks for visiting.

Angela:

I'm happy that your find inspiration here and via my links. :

Anonymous said...

Hi, thank you for plugging dpcast!!

Michael Nguyen
www.dpcast.org

"James" said...

Michael:

You're quite welcome friend. I am very thankful for the good work that you are doing in providing the dpcast.

Many blessings to you.

I bow to the Buddha within you.

Freudian Slip said...

This is very cool stuff! I am a therapist and always love adding things to my "virtual" resources list. Thanks for sharing!
Matt

"James" said...

Freudian Slip:

I'm more then happy to share. ;)

"James" said...

Freudian Slip:

I'm more then happy to share. ;)

ShareThis Option