Search This Blog

Loading...

Buddhism in the News

Loading...

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Be Like Clouds.

Let your actions be like clouds going by; the clouds going by are mindless. Let your stillness be as the valley spirit; the valley spirit is undying. When action accompanies stillness and stillness combines with action, then the duality of action and stillness no longer arises.

-Pei-chien

James: There is nothing that needs be said after such beautifully worded insights.
~Peace to all beings~
PHOTO CREDIT: Himalaya Blue and thanks to Tom for giving me the site address.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Tim said...

James my Brother......
Thank -you
I will be found at http://theresurgenceoftao1776.blogspot.com/
in the future.

They call him James Ure said...

Tim:

You're welcome friend. Thanks for the update about your new location. :)

Bowing...

zs said...

:)

Tim said...

James my Bro....I have this bad feeling that after I left my last reply, you may have read my (since deleted) post on resurgence of Tao......I spoke of the fantasy and the mind of bloggers...firmly implicating ME!!!!! You are a gift. Not to go to your head, but you provide a service that is grealtly appreciated.

They call him James Ure said...

Tim:

I hadn't read that post but thank-you for the compliments. It's always nice to hear that my writing is appreciated.

ShareThis Option