Search This Blog

Loading...

Buddhism in the News

Loading...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dalai Lama Book Drawing Completed. Another One Begins.

I'm sorry that I didn't do the drawing for the Dalai Lama's new book, "Becoming Enlightened" until now but we did it today. My wife picked the name from my hat (the one I'm wearing in the profile picture. I'm pretty much never without that hat) and the book goes to a person who wishes to remain anonymous.

Thank-you all for reading the blog and for your interest in the book but the giving isn't done yet as I have a Zen t-shirt to give away. It is ash gray in color, has the Zen enso emblazoned upon it with the word, "enso" printed just below the enso circle itself. It is a men's U.S. size large t-shirt and it has never been worn.

~Peace to all beings~

Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 comments:

Paul said...

Put my name in the hat please?

release_in_extremity said...

am i the person who wishes to remain anonymous? (you can say yes here.)

They call him James Ure said...

Release_in_extremity:

Sorry, it wasn't you but I'm always giving stuff away so stay tuned!! :)

release_in_extremity said...

oh well, no problem. james, i had no idea you have a wife. you never mentioned her before. does she meditate, too?

TRUTH101 said...

I would have visited sooner but I was without Desire.

Michael said...

Put my name in the hat? :) Peace.

Buddha Torrents said...

Take my name out of the hat please.

Thats a Koan I just up.

Anonymous said...

Just wear the hat and think of a name, why waste paper?

)small lol(

_Eiehua said...

Hi James! Can you please place my name in the hat! I missed the last draw :( Thank you!

Jody Wieler said...

Love your blog - put my name in the hat!

Anonymous said...

To put one's name in your hat is for me to support you in going on and in honouring your blog, therefore put also my name in your hat!

Renée said...

Sorry for the mistake, anonymous was me, Renée (from Luxemburg)

They call him James Ure said...

Buddha Torrents:

So do you want me to put your name in the hat or not? I'm confused. :/

two7s_clash said...

I was doing some deep searching this morning and stumbled upon this entry; http://thebuddhistblog.blogspot.com/2008/07/we-are-all-crazy.html . It granted me a little bit of peace this morning that I have not felt in a long while. Thanks, and please add my name to the hat!ck

ShareThis Option