Search This Blog

Loading...

Buddhism in the News

Loading...

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday Night Audio Meditation - Bjork, "All is Love."

James: This song by Bjork is a serene meditation complete with mokugyo beats that aid in counting deep, relaxing breaths. I float through the heavy Saturday evening like I was riding upon notes as they rose skyward propelled by their vibrations; twinkling in the minds eye like dancing stars. Soon this moment will fade, and I will ease seamlessly into a dream state. Morning awaits. Sleep well, friends.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Son of Wisdom said...

Ah I have not heard this song in a while. Thanks for sharing it!

Ama said...

beyond tender...
touching...

Ama

bookbird said...

beautiful.... what's not to love? Thankyou!

Do you see me? said...

One of my favorites. Thanks for posting!

Do you see me? said...

One of my favorites. thanks for posting.

Denise DanielsLittle said...

Gah, please make available on mobile!

ShareThis Option