Search This Blog

Loading...

Buddhism in the News

Loading...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Low on Inspiration: A Hiatus.


As many of you can see, I haven't written much lately. Well, it appears that I've been bitten by the "writer's block" bug. Be sure to subscribe by email to the blog for my return. In the meantime, check out the vast archives, located on the lower right hand column of the blog. I will try to return soon, replete with fresh ideas and insights; it might be later today, or a couple weeks from now!! But, rest assured, I won't go far, dear readers!! As always, I'll be reading my fellow bloggers' posts in the meantime. May the time apart be filled with smiles, love and happiness for you all.

~Peace to all beings~

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

tinythinker said...

Take your time and return when you are ready. The readers will still be here. Be well.

buddhismorigin said...

Thank you very much

women and buddhism said...

I'm like it and very good idea / tips

Pixie said...

Hope you come back soon. I enjoy reading you :-) x

Dalai Grandma said...

Yes, James, I also know writer's block very well. There's lots of advice on it, but speaking as one Buddhist to another, I'd say, be easy with it - sit with it - be available to other creative ideas. As a fellow bipolar, now in comparatively mild moodswings, I'd say the same, and add, things change, let them. Maybe, prepare to be surprised.

Jennifer said...

Hi there,
Maybe I can provide a bit of writing material? Buddha's Englightenment (Saga Dawa Duchen) on June 15th is coming up, and I'm trying to get the word out there for folks to send in prayer requests. http://nyingmatrust.org/NyingmaTrustWalks/trustWalk.html
All energy and intentions are magnified 10 million times during the Tibetan Saga Dawa, and we want to help others by praying for their intentions and needs. Any plug would be helpful. 8^)

Om Ah Hum

Jen

SoulSurfer said...

Great blog! Very insightful...your life seems very vast and interesting :) Hope the wrietr's block subsides soon!

7des7iny said...

We all get this once in a while. It's fun in the sense that it means a chance for us to perhaps do a mini breakthrough...if we can to the keyboard.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Your site is very nice and informative and your blog has helped me allot and i will be visiting your blog often to read more from you
Please update and share with us.

Buddhism in the Modern Society

MWT said...

Emptiness can gut through any writer's block.

benwoodward said...

Writers block happens to everyone from time to time. For me, I've found that just taking a little time off helps. When I come back to the project, I have fresh eyes and can see what I need to do. Keep focusing on the 4 noble truths and you will be back in no time.

ShareThis Option